TR2 IR 6360
The historic TS2 is pictured here at Dublin's Howth Castle, with her original 1953 Irish Registration number IR-6360.
Built on 22 July 1953, this is the first right hand drive Triumph TR built by the factory. Her chassis/VIN number is TS2.
Subsequently she was exported to the UK and is now owned by the members of TR Register UK.